We invite you to Alumni Weekend in Góry Świętokrzyskie, September 16-18, 2022!
We encourage you to follow the event on Facebook!
We all long for the opportunity to get away as well as meet face to face. If we combine it with the integration of AIESEC Alumni then the perfect answer can be AIESEC Alumni Weekend.
Save the date for 3-days excursion to Góry Świętokrzyskie, on 16-18 September 2022. Similarly as last year, you may bring with you your partners and families, as it will be time for joint relax and fun.
Options for tours and activities
- Walk in the forest to Łysica, on the way the spring of St. Francis, loop through the forest (3 hrs)
- Museum of Minerals and Fossils
- Amusement and Miniature Park (for smaller and bigger children), walking distance: 25 minutes
- Monastery of the Missionary Oblates of Mary Immaculate – the Sanctuary of the Relics of the Tree of the Holy Cross – a monument from the 11th century, access by car in 25 minutes
- Museum of Ancient Metallurgy in the Świętokrzyskie Region in Nowa Słupia
- Museum of Nature and Technology “Ekomuzeum”, access 35 minutes by car, exhibits the remains of the Blast Furnace Plant from the mid-nineteenth century, The Blast Furnace from 1899, a steam engine, Star trucks, a palaeontological exhibition – the famous tracks of vertebrates from Wiór
- Zachełmie nature reserve with traces of a tetrapod, 35 minutes by car
- Gagaty Sołtykowskie reserve with dinosaur footprints, access by car 50 minutes
- Ethnographic Park in Tokarnia – museum of the Kielce village, 50 minutes by car
- Kadzielnia Reserve in Kielce, 35 minutes by car
How to register
- Fill in the registration form
Pricing & payment
|Select your option:||Fri/Sat||Sat/Sun||Fri/Sat/Sun|
|Formal members of the AIESEC Alumni Poland Association (join us!)||200 PLN [click to pay]||250 PLN [click to pay]||450 PLN [click to pay]|
|Everyone else||210 PLN [click to pay]||270 PLN [click to pay]||480 PLN [click to pay]|
- parties with DJ
- Lunch (several options available within proximity)
- Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase in the bar at our venue, however assortment may be limited so in case of sophisticated needs it’s better to bring own supply)
- Check out our theme gadgets!
See you there!
Disclaimer: Alumni Weekend is a private, non-commercial event – AIESEC Alumni Poland is not a formal organizer and does not assume liability for any personal damage.