Every former AIESEC active member or AIESEC’s exchange program participant can become a member of the AIESEC Alumni Poland Association.
- The possibility to shape the Association’s strategy and elect its executive board.
- Giving back – our association supports the current AIESEC members (Alumni Awards, Alumni4Xchange) and young AIESEC alumni (Alumni Mentor).
- Developing your competences through running your project, event or initiative in a safe, supportive environment.
- Discounts for paid events organized by our association (Alumni Weekend, Xmas Party).
- Possibility to participate in premium projects, only for the formal members of our association (Alumni Mentor).
- Posibility to obtain a Gmail and Google Drive account with 30GB of space in the aiesec-alumni.pl domain.
In order to become a member:
- Fill in the declaration form
- Submit your yearly membership fee:
All fees are used in accordance with our articles of association. The members of the executive board and board of control pay for AIESEC Alumni meetings and conferences on their own.